There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

:) Big thank you but hoping for more

as with all the other animations, these continue to inspire me and i think this is what animation is all about.

Its nice to see this finished as so many never get this fair. Well done and thankful for entertaining me for the past 5 years :)

cereal killer cereal killer

whats to come ?

i'll think twice about eatting his lucky charms now lol.

be nice to see more, maybe a hint at whats in store.

Me Not You Me Not You

cool

traditional animation at its best :)

SuperVillain II SuperVillain II

cool

nice to see someting different hit the front page.

very cool idea, and liked the humour.

My Brother My Brother

cool :)

Some of the simpliest things are the best things in my opinion, so it doesn't matter that your not the best artist in the world ~( be pretty boring if one was? having no where to improve) but this tells the story great and the music works well with it all. The animation was smooth as was the style which had lots of nice little touches.

mr-darlington responds:

Thanks dude!

Red and The Wolf Red and The Wolf

good start

Very good for a first attempt. Seems a little mixtured though with the graphics going from very detailed characters to poorly detailed back grounds.

Very good start though and the sound worked really well, i'd add one back ground track thats there all the time to save any harsh voices coming in out of no where.

I marked a 0 on the interactivity as it just the standard preloader, but for a movie this size thats all you need.

Little more detail in the backgrounds is all thats needed really, good first entry :)

7: Genesis 7: Genesis

Very different very good

I wasn't sure by the music at first seems unusual mix but then really got into it.

I love the direction this took as it felt more like an orignal piece doing your own thing rather then following what you usually see.

Ultimate7777 responds:

Yeah, the intro of the song doesn't do the rest of it justice.

And you're right: this really had no set path when I started it. I just animated as I went along, which might be a bad thing, but in this case I'm happy with the end result.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

odd

i get the over all sense that this is what the child of barney the dinosaur, micheal jackson and Tom Green would be....

be good to see more and a longer show :P

FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet

Foamy great as always :)

Shocking how a bad mouthed furry critter can be so cool ;). Another great animation !
keep them coming :)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

WOW

I can't remember the last time i saw an animation that blew me away like this! Its a massive inspiration to everyone using Flash, and proves their are no limits to it!

Check them coming